- We are following government guidelines and best practice guidance.
- The protocols we have in place include daily temperature checks, sanitisation, disinfection and cleaning procedures, personal protective equipment where required.
- Our staff have access to COVID-19 vaccinations and regular testing.
About Edison Young People
We believe that no young person should fail as a result of their past experiences and complex histories.
That is why we are dedicated to the care and education of the most vulnerable children and young people in our society who, through no fault of their own, are often unable to be accommodated anywhere else.
We nurture children and young people in small, safe settings; where staff trained in therapeutic care and education help them begin to thrive.
Edison Young People as a company, is currently made up of the following:
- Unity Care – 14 Children’s Homes
- Unity School – up to 24 children aged 13-16
- PACE Education School – up to 30 children aged 13-16
- The Place Young People’s Company (TPYPC):
- 6 Children’s Homes
- The Place Independent School (TPIS) – up to 26 children aged aged 7-18
Get in touch
If you would like to contact Edison Young People, please complete this form. We would be very happy to hear from you.
Our schools can also be contacted through their individual websites.