Senior Support Worker - Unity Care

Staffordshire and Surrounding Areas

£26,716 - £28,336 dependent on number of sleeps **

Fully Funded Blue light card and cash back scheme including dental, optical and physiotherapy.

Do you want to make a positive difference to a child’s life and are you looking for a role that has a clear route to management? If so, then look no further.

At Edison Young People we create positive memories and experiences for our children that last a lifetime, where they feel cared for, safe and secure.

With over 20 beautifully designed homes and three independent schools, we have lots of career opportunities for those who wish to develop as we grow the business to provide even more safe havens for vulnerable children in our area.

No two days are the same here at Edison Young People. If you want to be part of a small, dedicated team of support worker who work hard to meet the challenges of working with children up to 17 years old with a wide range of emotional needs, then we have the role for you.

You’re not just joining a home, you’re becoming part of a dedicated family unit that’s providing effective safeguarding of children in their care.

What do I get in return for being a Senior Support Worker?

In addition to working in modern home environment with a small, dedicated team of colleagues who are passionate about providing the best care for the children, you will also receive:

  • Competitive hourly rates of £11.33ph and sleep in rates of £45
  • Refer a friend bonus scheme of £500*
  • Free meals whilst on shift, encouraging everyone to eat together as you would at home and encourage social interaction
  • Fully Funded Blue light card which gains you access to fantastic discounts across high street stores, restaurants and more.
  • Fully funded cash back medical scheme towards optical, dental and physiotherapy.
  • Contributions to your pension through the auto-enrolment scheme

Download Full Job Advert

Download Application Form


Apply now

Get in touch

If you would like to contact Edison Young People, please complete this form. We would be very happy to hear from you.

Our schools can also be contacted through their individual websites.

If you would like to apply to be part of the Edison family then visit our careers page