Senior Residential Children’s Support Worker - Place Care
Salary between £24,800pa - £26,500pa inclusive of sleep-ins (pro-rata for part time)
Who are The PLACE Young People’s Company?
The Place Young People’s Company is part of the Edison Young People who own six private children’s residential homes across Nottinghamshire. We enrol all our staff members into an industry relevant qualification to support them progress their career path and provide the best care to our children.
Our mission is to improve opportunities for the children and young people in our care and education so that they can live fulfilled and enriched lives. We enrol all our staff members into an industry relevant qualification to support them progress their careers.
The role of a Senior Children’s Residential Support Worker?
- Create a safe, caring and therapeutic home environment for our children and young people.
- Form effective relationships with our children and young people, help them to develop life skills and encourage educational development.
- Support our young people in daily activities such as attending schools, cleaning, shopping, family contact, community activities and holidays.
- You will be leading the shifts and supporting your team members.
- All Senior Residential Support Workers will be required to support the homes management team with day-to-day operational needs.
- Ensure all records and documentation is accurately recorded.
Get in touch
If you would like to contact Edison Young People, please complete this form. We would be very happy to hear from you.
Our schools can also be contacted through their individual websites.