Children's Home Registered Manager - Place Care
Salary between £30,000 - £42,000pa DOE plus bonuses
Who are The PLACE Young People’s Company?
The Place Young People’s Company is part of the Edison Young People who own six private children’s residential homes across Nottinghamshire. We enrol all our staff members into an industry relevant qualification to support them progress their career path and provide the best care to our children.
Our mission is to improve opportunities for the children and young people in our care and education so that they can live fulfilled and enriched lives. We enrol all our staff members into an industry relevant qualification to support them progress their careers.
The role of a Children's Home Registered Manager?
- Managing the home to an Outstanding standard with Ofsted.
- Liaising with local authorities to develop individual care plans.
- Supervising, supporting and leading your team to deliver the highest level of care to our young people.
- Working closely with the Senior Management Team to ensure the home goes over and above in providing exceptional care.
- Assisting with the development of policies and procedures and compliancy with Ofsted.
- Accountability for the regulatory performance of the home.
- Ensuring care is delivered in-line with each child’s individual care plan and objectives.
- Monitoring the outcomes and progress of the home and the young people you support.
Get in touch
If you would like to contact Edison Young People, please complete this form. We would be very happy to hear from you.
Our schools can also be contacted through their individual websites.